Search This Blog

Pages

My October


"Expect nothing and appreciate everything".


*Finally found my new everyday scent, Velvet Bloom from Next - "A decadent oriental blend of orange blossom with a rich heart of orchid, soft suede, vanilla and creamy sandalwood.." smells amazing and is perfect for Winter. * An inspiring afternoon spent watching Iris, the documentary about seasoned fashionista Iris Apfel, her life and more importantly her style. * A fresh trim always leaves my hair feeling amazing and for me holds a wave beautifully. * A cute way to add a furry touch to your wardrobe, see some other ways here in my October Installment of my How to Wear series. * In search of some nail art to try over Christmas, love all of these but which to try first? * My bedside table set up - Primark candles (small pineapple & ginger and gold star vanilla), new pink/rose gold Oliver Bonas trinket dish with Nivea night face cream, ginger & lime hand-cream (also Oliver B) and a This Works deep sleep stress less roll on - all my night time essentials. * My kiddy moment for the month, unicorn slippers! Couldn't resist, warm toes in a cute way, good old ASOS. * You know Autumn has arrived when the pretty coffee cups come out at Starbucks, love this leafy design and can't wait for the red cups because you know what that means......Christmas!


* One of the highlights of the month, Harry Potter world with my family. The costume department was one of my favourite areas, totally fell in love with the outfit worn by Clèmence Poèsy in the Goblet of Fire, especially the shoes (so cute, could totally wear with jeans) and who doesn't love a good hat, especially one that looks like a giant rain drop. * A small selection of my favourite moments, from the 100+ photos I took during the visit. * Riding a flying motorbike with my sister in the sidecar, a sentence i never thought i would say! Well worth a trip if you get the chance...Warner Bros Studio tour. * My new go to wardrobe item and sharing three ways to wear here. * Cheeky new addition to my jewellery collection, a statement cluster of stars from Accessorize. * Making a new discovery, the beautiful brand Oliver Bonas and my current wishlist. * Über excited that my birthday trip is now all booked, cannot wait - my mum and sister are whisking me off to Paris and Disneyland to celebrate my 30th. * Great Sunday afternoon, a pizza-off between hubby and me, both were super yummy. * Amazing new bag collection from Tods, the Wave - beautiful if not a tad expensive but tickled me that there is a small one called a micro wave!


* Best way to start the day - Starbucks. * My new outfit for an evening wedding reception - stunning ASOS dress, black peep toe heels, statement necklace and a striped box clutch (plus cute furry sidekick). * Sunday errand outfit - skinny jeans, striped tee, tartan scarf and croc effect sneakers. * A new look for me - a suedette mini, oversized knitwear and sneakers. * Pinterest pin of the month - girly blush and gold detailing, a perfect combo. * Enjoying the. Vogue and Alexa Chung mini series on the fashion industry, check it out on the Vogue youtube channel, some great insights into other more obscure areas and how social media has changed the industry. * The second highlight of the month, went to Stylist live with one of my best friends and fellow fashionista @Fashionlind and neither of us could resist posing in front of the pink balloon wall and creating our own Stylist front cover. A great day out for all ages, think the Clothes show meets Vogue festival - shopping mixed with learning workshops in a variety of areas such as fashion, food, beauty, business and lifestyle. * Casual Friday attire - ripped skinny jeans, black tee, chunky long cardi and sneakers. * My October wish list, a new series showcasing the items that have caught my eye and i would love to buy this month.

Wow over so quick, November here we come.....

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade