Search This Blog

Pages

Wear Now, Wear Later

Although I love a statement piece, these days I try to make sure I have great items in my wardrobe that are not only classic but tran-seasonal - all about getting my moneys worth as well as having an item that looks good no matter what it is teamed with. These tend to be my go to items on a day when I stand looking at my wardrobe and decide "I have nothing to wear".

I recently found the perfect everyday LBD - a simple jersey dress with t-shirt overlay and open back detail. A great fit, the perfect length and best of all only £25 from ASOSSince buying i have worn non stop, with summer footwear and lightweight cover up's, loved it so much went back for the printed version!


Wear now
Keeping cool whilst smartening up for the office with my Topshop sleeveless jacket, structured tote from Kate Spade, statement necklace like this geometric style from Zara and stylish sandals, this Primark pair are cute and comfy and have been my go to this summer.

Wear Later
As soon as the autumn chill arrives out come the black 80 denier tights (essential item), layering up with cute pair of western ankle boots and my favourite biker jacket from H&M. Adding a touch of seasonal colour and warmth with a felt fedora and an oversized blanket scarf.

Are there any items you love to wear all year round - a favourite LBD perhaps?


Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade