Search This Blog

Pages

My July


"Think happy, be happy."


Beauty
* The most beautiful flowers, all my favourite colours in one arrangement - good old Pinterest for adding a touch of pink to a gloomy day. * Bathroom inspiration - love the mix of very simple and classic with a bold modern wallpaper would love to try in my house. * Re-stocking my faithful Essie base and top coat polishes - do not use anything else on my nails, these two are the perfect partners and give me a flawless manicure every time. * This month's My Little Box blew me away, my favourite so far i think - for more on its contents, check my post - My Little Roadtrip. * More Essie polish, this time messing around with nail art after discovering that washi tape works really well to mark off areas to paint on, who knew! * My new do - finally went for it and had 2 inches off my hair and had some layers added back in, loving my new textured lob and will be adding some bronde highlights next month. Such a good everyday style and easy to maintain.


Fashion
*The July installment of my "How to Wear" series - my go to happy colour Bright Pink. Check it out here or if you have missed any, see the series here. * New casual bag, adding some much needed tassel to my life with this little tan number from H&M, feel very hippy and 70's carrying it but love the casual vibe it adds to a little dress and sandals. * Not a festival bunny but saw this little laydown on the @Primark instagram feed and thought if i was to go to one this would definitely be my outfit, particularly love the floral headwear. * The first piece from the New AW15 collections to catch my eye - who doesn't need a bag shaped like a London taxi? Really like this cutie from Boden and it even comes with a partner - one shaped like a London double decker bus, so excited to see what else they have for us this Autumn/Winter season. * Rediscovering gems in my jewellery box, forgot about this insect necklace which i think came from Topshop. * My favourote post of this month, finally got round to writing about my favourite blogger, one i have admired now for ages. I also announced on my Twitter @GlitterFashioni that i am starting a new blog schedule and will be posting twice a week, so check back on a Monday and Friday for new content, plus make sure you follow my social media for updates.


Everything else in between
* Trying to decide on what camera i should get, any suggestions?? Want to improve on my photography skills and would be nice to use something other than my phone to take shots. * New stationary love....washi tape, it is so cool and i love the variety of prints/colours avalaible. Got this cute little birdie one from Etsy, which is now taking pride of place in my filofax. * Beautiful peonies on my coffee table, love to buy them when they are all tight like this as then they last for ages - check back in August for a shot when they are fully bloomed and looking amazing. * New jewels from the Zara sale - instagramed a shot a while ago but they sold out, then i found one in the sale! Love the mix of colours and the shape, plus with its length it would look amazing worn with a shirt buttoned up and peeping put from under the collar. * The cutest post i have ever received - from my best friend asking me to be her bridesmaid. Love the vintage style etching and the detail in the dress - so cute and so her, can't wait to see the invitations! * Wanted to get a simple ring to wear everyday and found this one in Accessorize for only £5, cute but very modern and a good size. Really like the intricate floral detail and just the right amount of sparkle.

Trying a new approach to my monthly round up's choosing my favourite images rather than everything - let me know what you think of the new layouts.


Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade