Search This Blog

Pages

A Wardrobe staple

I love the summer months however the one thing i struggle with is what to wear to work... I work in a buying office, so the dress code is very relaxed but i still like to be professional and try to wear at least one smarter items everyday (except Fridays), whilst being cool.

This Topshop ponte long-line sleeveless blazer allows me to be smart when I need to or adds a smarter element to a very casual outfit like ripped jeans. Very well made and good quality for Topshop and a steal at only £42. I went for the grey but also available in navy, white, camel, blue, rust and a blush nude - think i may need to go back for another colour, maybe the rust for autumn, very on trend and would look fabulous with my favourite little black dress.

Many many outfit combinations but my favourite ways to wear so far are:


Look 1. Layered over a monochrome printed dress with ankle boots, with simple jewellery.
Look 2.  With black skinny jeans, a high neck floaty top, statement necklace and sandals.
Look 3. Casual ripped skinny jeans, a classic white tee, statement flats and a fun necklace.
Look 4. Layered over printed dress with neutral sandals, perfect for a very hot day.

All outfits finished off with a tote bag - obsessed with both my Kate Spade Hayden and Beau.

The sleeveless blazer has become a summer staple but will also help me to transition into the cooler Autumn weather, working as a great layering piece without adding too much bulk to my outfit. Make sure to follow me on social media, to see how i style later in the year.

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade