Search This Blog

Pages

My May


"All our Dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them" Walt Disney


Beauty loves this month: 
* Cute find on ASOS while browsing for holiday bits, a make up bag big enough for all the daily items in my handbag. * Decided to try a detox tea after hearing a lot of people raving about it, i went for the Skinny Mint Teatox and have been very impressed. Only went for a 14 day trial pack but impressed how much less bloated I feel and that both the day & night tea taste great (did worry they would taste horrible). * Sharing what's inside my make up bag with all my favourite daily products. * Whilst shopping for my holiday I may have become a little bit obsessed with beauty mini's! I love that so many products/brands are now available, especially the Garnier Micellar water and now no more mess decanting products into small bottles. Went for my usual holiday hair products - Charles Worthington Sunshine protector shampoo & conditioner which leaves my hair soft and smells lush. * A little gift from L'Occitane - best freebie ever!!! Great selection of products, all smell amazing. * My Little Provence Box - more L'Occitane products, always good however left feeling a bit disappointed by the other items. A bangle that's too big for my wrist and a magnetic dress dolly (not quite what I imagine many women wish to have on their fridge) sadly another month where i am questioning cancelling my subscription. * Cute summer image from theglitterguide.com - sand, sun and flamingos, perfect partners. * A selection of my favourite quotes, always good to be inspired.


What I have bought / worn this month:
* My latest obsession, this gorgeous Kate Spade clutch is the ultimate summer accessory.
* New layered necklace from ASOS - really loving Hamsa hands at the moment and the mixture of this with the pink gem is a great combination, a great summer piece of jewellery.
* Couldn't resist these little textured zebra sandals on a recent trip to Primark, simple yet stylish and only £14 (Crete appreciated them!). * Nothing beats a statement jewellery piece especially in a neon or pastel colour palette, my favourites from the Pinterest world. * Another recent jewellery purchase, a neon statement necklace from my favourite store Accessorize, bold and beautiful my favourite combination. * A tribal print pair of shoes featured on Primark's Instagram feed - really need to see in the flesh but may end up adding to my vast collection, a good heel height and something a bit different. * Lovely sunny day in the UK so I made the most of it and dug out my faithful floral midi and sandals - that afternoon it rained!  * New colour for me - a neon tropical print kimono, great teamed with skinny jeans and a vest top. 


All the rest:
* New style series on the blog, "How to a Wear" - an inspirational view on how to work items/colours/prints into your wardrobe. Make sure to check it out - latest is the Little White Dress. * The perfect start to my holiday....a strawberry daiquiri at the airport bar, yum yum. * Krazy for Kate - a collection of the most beautiful new Kate Spade pieces that have me wanting to rob a bank! all fun items that add the perfect touch of quirky to an outfit. * Serious shoe envy - Sophia Webster's closet, so many gorgeous shoes, i want them all!! * Bought the new book from Louise Roe - "Front Roe" and instantly fell in love with the inside cover, a beautiful collection of photo's that show her style and sense of fashion. A nice coffee table book with some good tips, a great addition to my bookcase. * A naughty little birthday purchase! Find out more about my new Hayden bag. * The most stylish Shaun the Sheep in London, only he could pull off a Cath Kidston ditsy floral - part of the Shaun in the City trail.
* Read about my magical McQueen experience, when i visited the Savage Beauty exhibition at the V&A, the most amazing exhibit I have ever been too by far.

See you next month...

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade