Search This Blog

Pages

Happy Hayden

As you may have seen in my Krazy for Kate post, i am in love with the new arrivals in the Kate Spade Spring/Summer collection and cannot get enough of the quality and quirkiness offered by this amazing brand (just wish it was a tad cheaper). Whilst i have many items on my wishlist, one SS15 item has made it into my wardrobe.....

During my birthday trip to London, i had to visit the Covent Garden store (only 2 mins from our hotel, it would have been rude not too!) and fell in love with the Cedar Street Hayden bag. I was only supposed to be looking but once i spotted this out of the corner of my eye i knew i couldn't leave without it (i did walk away three times but always circled back to her) and as it was my birthday i figured "Happy Birthday to me". Although hubby was not too impressed and had the sales assistant in hysterics as we did the married couple squabble at the till.  


I was immediately drawn in by the mix of bold and pastel colours available, including a gorgeous mint green shade. However it was the two tone "pebble/warm putty" that made it to the till, with its nice neutral colour i knew it would perfectly compliment my summer wardrobe, however incredible the other colours they were not as practical and for the price of the bag i needed practical. I love my black Beau but hate carrying a dark bag when the sun is shining - it just doesn't look as nice with a pretty sundress as something a little lighter. If you missed it, check out my Beau bag here...


With a large main section and multiple inner pockets, this is great for all the everyday tut i carry around with me plus with both top handles and a shoulder strap, offers flexible carrying options. Aside from the gorgeous color i love the finishing on this bag with subtle gold detailing, that really shows the quality of the brand and the signature spot used in the lining is a nice touch.
For more information/colours and to buy this beauty - check out katespade.com

Please leave a comment below if you would you like to see a what's in my bag post or video.

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade