Search This Blog

Pages

What's in my make up bag?


Recently i have invested in quite a lot of new make up products - to perfect my everyday look. Trying to create a fresh face with a natural flush and statement eyes.
  
BareMinerals Prime Time BB Primer-Cream Daily Defense SPF 30 - have used the original version of this for a few years but decided to switch to the primer with BB to give me a great base but also allows me to wear alone when I want lighter coverage. This product is great, lightweight and creamy - £23 Boots.

 BareMinerals READY SPF20 Foundation and BareMinerals bareSkin® Perfecting Veil a great combination of products that gives full coverage but remains very light on the skin and gives a very natural look. £26 & £22 from Boots.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - the best I have found and at an amazing price of £3.99. Offers great coverage and isn't cakeie like some concealers can be. Best applied with my little pink egg sponge from Primark which i think was £1.50.

Benefit Feelin' Dandy- contains Posietint poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain, High beam luminescent complexion enhancer, Dandelion a brightening face powder and ultra plush dandelion lip gloss The best selection of products to add a little flush to my cheeks and add highlights to where they are needed. Bought as a tester, so all minis, will need to buy the full size when this runs out. £25.50 for the set from Boots/ASOS.

The tools: Baremineral brushes, Primark sharpener and Boots OB eyelash curlers.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara - hands down my favourite mascara so far (and I have tried a few) gives me lovely long, separated lashes that last all day without giving me panda eyes and a great price a £7.99. Teamed with groomed brows using L'Oreal Brow artist and finally adding a touch of shimmer with By Terry Terrybly Khol pencil, #3 Bronze Generation around £32 but i got mine through My Little Box subscription (need to find where to buy before mine runs out as it is an amazing product).

The one element that varies day to day dependent on my mood and outfit, is my lips. Base is always my H&M Passion-fruit lip balm giving me soft lips ready for the colour. 
Colour comes from My Little Beauty lip crayon, My Little Beauty lipstick and Benefit Dandelion lipgloss.(alot of the lip products i have at the moment have been again from My Little box Beauty subscription).

DKNY Delicious Delights Fruity Rooty - my new spring fragrance. Wanted to try something a little lighter and not so floral, this one has a beautiful fruity scent in an equally gorgeous bottle. £36 from Boots.

Most of the products above were purchased from Boots, only because it is my favourite store to purchase beauty and i can it all in one place - have linked products where possible. Also more information about My Little box Subscription available here.


If you have any recommendations on products I should try, please leave me a comment x

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade