Search This Blog

Pages

♥ I NEED these in my life....

I have a Primark addiction at the moment, totally open and honest about it to, I cannot resist popping into my local store just for a look and i never seem to leave without at least 1 item. Mainly items from the accessories and homeware collections that have me memorized at the moment (who can resist a beautiful bedding set for less than £20 or a owl shaped candle for £2) although the clothing hasn't really grabbed me yet (still that awkward in between collections) but i do like a good basic tee or vest top.

The latest to grab my attention was this pair of shoes, featured in Look Magazine - the moment i saw them i knew i needed them in my life for the summer, the perfect partner to a fabulous new midi skirt from ASOS or my faithful skinny jeans.


Raffia Ghillie Heel £18

Now on a mission to find in store - i am going to London in April for my birthday and there will be a Tottenham court road store visit and i am hoping to find these (along with a few other bits). Damn Primark for not having an online store, i seem to spend a lot of my time hunting for items i have seen in magazines/blogs, it drives my hubby nuts. So wish me luck finding these .

If any of you have found/bought these beauties please let me know on social media. 
(links in the sidebar)

For a peek at what's new check out Primark.com

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade