Search This Blog

Pages

January Mini Haul



In an attempt to try and save some money this month, just a mini haul to keep my fashion habit fueled. Some great basic's with a couple of sale bargains mixed in, whilst I am trying to hang on for the new season stock to come in before spending my hard earned pennies.


1. Hard case humbug striped clutch £19.99 New Look 
Perfect size and a great variation on a traditional clutch, saw this on Llymrs YouTube channel/blog and had to buy it. Surprisingly roomy for such a small bag.

2. Textured Insect sweatshirt, with exposed zip £12.99 H&M
Fell in love with this print the moment I saw it, originally on trousers which did not suit, glad it was also used on a great casual day piece. Great textured fabric and the print is very different.

3. Statement necklace £12 and long leaf pendant £4 Accessorize
Can never resist sale jewels - a bold statement piece with a beautiful mix of colours and a simpler leaf pendant, great as all my long necklaces seem to have disappeared.

4. Watercolour floral longline jacket £22 ASOS
My favourite sale item. Amazing print, great shape and perfect for layering both now and the approaching warmer seasons - have worn this week with a striped tee and jeans. Also a great price, down from I think £45.

5. Bright bead necklace £3 Primark
Not much you can get for only £3 these days but this necklace is great and an unusual colour combination for me, saw on my Instagram feed a few weeks ago and was pleased to find just as nice in the flesh.

6. Fashion print T-shirt £7 Primark
Great slogan tee, perfect for me. Was going to use for my zumba class but too pretty for sweat!

7. Oxblood Pony skin cross body bag £22 Dorothy Perkins
A replacement to an old faithful that finally fell apart, my favourite colour and the pony skin texture is a modern twist to a relatively simple item.

8. Slouchy cropped tee £16 ASOS
Great for lounging, and I couldn't resist the slogan.

9. Coconut and vanilla cream Candle £2.50 Primark
A new discovery - gorgeous smelling candles at a fantastic price. Had to resist the urge to buy all the scents, but chose this one, love hints of vanilla.



Would love to know what you have indulged in this month? 

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade