Search This Blog

Pages

My November


Can't believe another month is over.....almost 2015!!


* A great fall look, amazing fedora hat, my favourite textured sweater and statement necklace.....enjoying a iced treat from Starbucks. * Supporting my amazing husband as he did Movember for the second year, not my usual style of jewellery but proud to wear. * The best way to snuggle and be warm as the temperatures finally drop in the UK, a cute microwavable owl hot water bottle - Hooty. * Gorgeous free nail polish from Glamour magazine, a great shade of burgundy from Nail's Inc. * My daily makeup, only recently stared to wear everyday as i have to say i am lazy and struggle to get out of bed early to do it, but got a great new set from Bareminerals which i love, great coverage and an even better price. Simple products for a easy to wear look. * Part of my new makeup a deep berry lip colour from Rimmel - jury is out on this one still, a good colour but it doesn't last that long and in a bold colour i think that's important, any suggestions welcome. * Love the colour and print effect on my fur gilet from Forever 21, have had this a few years and I love when faux fur makes a come back so I can pull it out the wardrobe. * Best purchase of the season, finally managed to get a Fifi Lapin necklace charm. I normally miss out as I am not quick enough but I was so happy the new collection appeared when I was off work ill and I was able to get one, a small thing that helped to cheer up the patient. A bargain at just over £16 with free P&P, may have to get another after Christmas. * Not usually a knitwear fan as I tend to run a little warm and I boil in most jumpers but this lightweight number from Topshop with its oversized shape and contrast texture sleeves has been a November staple and the perfect thickness for the office. A fairly reasonable price at £38, potentially going to give in and buy the burgundy version too.


* Cannot get enough of this necklace - the shape, the colour, the detail (and it was on sale last year £4!!) * Finally found a way to wear my little white dress in Autumn, style it up with thick tights, a blazer and ankle boots. * This mixed print dress and statement jewels is a staple in my work wardrobe. Comfy yet stylish for the cooler months. * May have let my inner child go a bit crazy in Accessorize. Went in for Christmas presents and ended up with some jewellery and Minnie Mouse ears! not my normal attire but couldn't resist (true Disney princess at heart). * More gift shopping that went a little off course, ended up treating myself courtesy of Topshop and New Look. * A new combinations of oldies, stripe tee, glittery cardigan and jewelled bib necklace. Just the right amount of sparkle for my day. * My Pom Pom obsession has grown, first my keyring now these amazing velvet slippers from Topshop, cute and comfy. * The best ever jeans, I literally live in the Eden jeggings from Dorothy Perkins, in black they are the perfect autumn/winter trouser, especially styled with grey and burgundy shades. * Another treat item, have been on the look out for this since llymlrs.com featured on her blog a few weeks ago and finally managed to fine one after they sold out online. It's like carrying a giant humbug sweet.


* Sometimes a built in necklace helps. This Topshop tee is gorgeous and I love the mix or marl navy/grey jersey and pink embellishment. * "Beautiful" jewellery dish, a great stocking filler from New Look perfect for my everyday and favourite pieces. * This month's My Little Box theme....Cosy - check out my post and video here . * Nothing better than that new bedding feeling, soft and snuggly and this reversible stag and tartan set is perfect for the winter months. I really do have a weakness for tartan!! * Random kitty print from Pinterest, may print and frame. * A lovely gift from my mother in law, flowers that made me smile whilst stuck in the house with tonsillitis (not fun). * One of the collection shots from our Venture photos shoot, for more check out my Smile post. * Willow finding an alternative use for my faux fur gilet, a perfect spot for a comfy catnap. * Leicester highcross shopping centre decorations, silver, pink and purple tinsel - perfect inspiration for my Christmas tree. 



Hope you all have an amazing Christmas and a fabulous New Year...


Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade