Search This Blog

Pages

My October


* Autumn has finally arrived, so pretty. I love autumnal colours and this picture sums up the perfect palette. * Yummy new lip colour, Topshop lip bullet in shade "There she goes", nude with a pink shimmery undertone. * Beauty post on the blog, My latest beauty loves, from face wash to luxurious oil, what have i been loving. * The new love of my life, my gorgeous wool fedora hat from none other than Primarni. I am now a tad obsessed with this hat and cannot get enough of it, and now the weather has finally turned a little chillier it works perfectly. Stylish and truly fabulous for only £7!! * Willow's choice of seat for watching the footie, clearly a trendy kitty choosing to watch from the comfort of her Kate Spade bag,  * Every girl needs a bit of gold in their wardrobe, this Topshop pleated skirt was a last minute purchase for a work night out and I think will be my Christmas Day sparkly piece. Works perfectly with a black top, vintage clutch and peep toe shoes. * Tartantastic - the amazing print I have been loving and clearly so have the fashionista community. * Weekly wardrobe planning with my handy IKEA rail, a great mix of stripe & florals alongside some basic favourites. * The October edition of "My Little Box", all centered around the fashion legend Diane von Furstenberg and her fantastic, iconic prints along with the usual beauty treats including L'occitane hand cream.


* New bag bling, a furry pompom keyring to compliment my Beau, all the way from Canada as I didn't read the product location before buying. * Our orchid is still alive - MIRACLE, especially after two months. We are not plant people and have normally killed them by now. * A fashion quote from the late, great style icon Oscar de la Renta. A fashion legend who will be missed by the industry. * In honour of my new hat, a blog post all about my must have accessory - If the hat fits. * Cutest "your parcel is on its way" email from My Little Box, no standard email for its subscribers.... * Two of my favourite work outfits of the month, trying to embrace the transitional looks with winter accessories and my amazing River Island ankle boots. * Latest love from ASOS, this gorgeous ring is so simple yet very quirky and modern (bit worried my boss thought I had, had my finger pierced!!) * No sign of the Coke Cola Christmas advert yet, but just to get us in the festive mood, the Coke names have gone and now we have reindeer names.


* Diwali treats at work, so yummy but very filing especially at 10am. * Continuing the food pics, my amazing dinner at 1573 Bar & Grill in Leicester for a work leaving night out. Risotto and halloumi stuffed pepper with chunky chips and a big glass of Rose. * This months Pinterest top picks, autumnal style with some unexpected sparkle. * I have been waiting for this gorgeous midi skirt to come in store since I saw it on the Primark blogging master class session with Inthefrow.com. A stunning print, colour palette and the most beautiful full skirted shape - simply amazing at a steal at only £14. * My first YouTube video!!!! Was a little nervous but happy with how it turned out and I know how much everyone loves a good haul video so it was the perfect topic. * A very early Christmas pressie,  fell in love with this when I saw a WIT post with 25% discount, subtlety dropped hints with the discount code to hubby hoping for once he might get the hint.....and bless him he did, however it ended up being a "just for being you" gift. Made my day after a long week at work. * Working in some old favourites with my gingham shirt - Aldo gold sparkle Western boots and an intricate Topshop insect necklace. * Willow just had to pose for National cat day! * My kind of a pumpkin, nothing scary but sprinkled with sparkle - Happy Halloween.

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade