Search This Blog

Pages

Primark Haul


So i have been thinking about adding videos to my blog for a while now, and was surprised when even my husband asked why i wasn't doing video's especially on Haul posts - i have taken the plunge and here is the first Video post on The Glitter Fashionista.

I decided to do a Haul video as these are the videos i love to watch and as i have just been on a little trip to Primark, seemed like a good place to start.


Products in video: Long sleeve love to lounge top £7, Paul Frank pj top £7, Paul Frank pj bottoms £8, Floral mesh skirt £14, Bridesmaid DVD £5, Leather gloves £8, Hairbrush £2, Spotty make up bag £3, 
Lush Snow Fairy £7.50, Charity face&hand cream £1

Hope you enjoy and please leave feedback, either here or on My YouTube channel(while you're there fancy giving it a thumbs up?) And remember to subscribe if you haven't already! Let me know if there are any other videos you'd like to see and I'll see what I can do!

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade