Search This Blog

Pages

My September


* Celebrating hubby's birthday at Zizzi's, with the biggest pizza ever! Can highly recommend. * A unique mixed print - tartan with a leopard print overlay. A great little shift dress for the fantastic price of only £16 from Matalan. * My new ankle boots, a full leather boot with snakeskin heel panel and giant zip detailing - perfect for teaming with the many dresses in my wardrobe. River Island have some great new styles, well worth a look. * Vintage florals are a great look for the warmer days (not that it should be this warm still in September). * Cute little quote, wish it was true for me but not quite there yet - something to aim for. * Yummy new addition to my collection from ASOS. A bold cobalt midi skirt, with texture detail and a floaty full skirt teamed with slogan tee, purple ruffle heels and statement jewels for work. * Winter florals, a fresh take on the girly florals that dominated the summer months, this blazer has not left my body since i bought it last month. * My new office area complete with beautiful stationery and cute pin board full of inspiration. * Best area in my new house, the "accessories corner", showing off all my favourite pieces and quite often a sleeping kitty.


* Freshening up a summer staple with some autumn pieces - Dorothy Perkins White dress, H&M floral blazer, Topshop purple ruffle heels and my beautiful Kate Spade Beau - a lovely outfit and so many compliments in the office * An unexpected find from a few years ago, a feathered brooch from ASOS, that i found whilst un-packing and forgot i had. * First of my monthly Pinterest favourites, with a distinct fall theme to it - if you haven't already check out my boards (link in side bar). * Rocking my new ASOS skirt with last years plaid blouse from Topshop. * Fashion Week - my round up and all of the best bits, from my favourite shows. * The Mulberry SS15 presentation, no show again this fashion week but a beautiful collection, read all the details here... * The newest addiction in my life, not just an amazing beauty box but a slice of French chic, discover My Little Box on the blog today and fall in love too. * A glimpse into the goodies inside my little Parisienne box. * The cutest little laptop case ever, great size and amazing illustrations. 


* A great smart/ casual look for work, the feathered brooch finishes it off perfectly - Primark skinny jeans, River Island vest, Topshop sleeveless blazer teamed with Aldo sandals and my Beau. * New from Topshop, this flippy hem style dress is my favourite shape from the brand and this version with lace inlays is very simple yet beautiful. Perfect fit, colour and a bargain at £26. * Discover who has been Upping the Fashion Ante this season, with a great new advert and collection. * The rest of Septembers Pinterest lovelies, with a focus on the small details and accessories that make an outfit complete.

Finally to the highlight of My September - my little sisters wedding day........ Just a few of my favourite shots from the amazing day. * My updo for the day, complete with flowers (took 45 mins to do but well worth it). * My outfit, a gorgeous mint green dress with an embellished bust along with some beautiful vintage green peep toe Mary Jane's. * Instead of flowers we had wrist corsages, so pretty with pearls, jewels and flowers, however i did spend the day eyeing up the wand that my niece had (tried to steal but she was onto me and hid it!). * The lovely couple at the ceremony along with my new little niece and my amazing parents chilling out before the speeches.

What a crazy month, but looking forward to a quiet October.

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade