Search This Blog

Pages

My August


* So excited for not only my first trip to Germany but also my first work trip, off to Dusseldorf for the GDS footwear show and some comp shopping on the German highstreet. Flying solo was a little scary but I survived as it was a short flight, although think i was still half asleep as it was a 7am flight. * My hotel room in Dusseldorf, really nice room, such a comfy bed (wish i could have fitted the pillows in my overnight bag), only issue was no English TV channels except for the news! Thank god for my iPad and Gossip Girl episodes. * A nice green view from my window, not what I was expecting in the centre of a bustling city, great not to just have a brick wall outside. * An unexpected find in the centre of the GDS show, a group of vintage bicycles with this pink beauty catching my eye. * Gorgeous wallpaper in the perfect palette for my new lounge and a interesting modern print, shame it was on a pillar in a German department store. * The little lady of the house, chilling in her new favourite spot. * Three little lights that I have never been so happy to see, my 2 month nightmare with BT is finally over and I very nearly kissed the nice engineer who finally got my internet working. * Beautiful butterfly coaster set, a house warming present. * The best thing I have ever bought, this IKEA rail (bargain at only £6.50) is the perfect overspill area for my wardrobe, great for planning the weeks outfits and also displaying my favourite pieces. 


* My favourite way to spend a Sunday afternoon, curled up on the sofa with fashion mags and a large coffee. * My AW wishlist, the pieces that i have fallen in love with, read what made the list TGF Edit: AW14. * New Look's fabulous new collection in store, loving the mix of khaki and tartans. * H&M - my favourite looks from the latest catalogue plus the striped top I had to have (although have to replace as hubby shrunk it in the wash!) * Yummy goodies from my highstreet haul, Primark and New Look - cute tartan dress, skinny jeans, basic v neck t-shirt, gorgeous gingham shirt and a statement necklace in a new colours for me. * New in at Lands' End, the fabulous textured sweatshirt is so cute and snugly, make sure to check out the latest at Lands' End. * Pinning madness this month, the autumnal looks have really caught my eye and there are so many! Again love the transitional pieces and also the variety of hats, an underrated accessory.


* A new shade of Essie, "Bikini so teeny". Great blue shade with a slight purple undertone.
* Visit to Bicester village - discovered the latest addition a Lulu Guinness store, so many bags, accessories gorgeous lips everywhere! * Wasn't able to resist the delights of Kate Spade, discover what I couldn't resist and had to have. * Second haul of the month - a New Look long line khaki cardigan and motif tee along with a H&M floral jacket, in this seasons must have winter floral print for the brand. Plus the cutest slogan clutch, from Accessorize. * Incorporating my fabulous new floral blazer with my relaxed joggers, loafers and classic tee for a work look. 
* HEN PARTY MADNESS - just a few of my favourites photos from my little sisters weekend in Blackpool. Me with the bride and my bestie rocking our best school girl looks at Funny Girls. Then best friends do glam with sparkly hen accessories and the best cure for a long weekend and a hangover, a huge ice cream whilst sat on the beach enjoying the sunshine.

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade