Search This Blog

Pages

My June & July



Due to not internet connection at home, this month I have combined My June & July, enjoy.....


* Cute stationary - my faithful Filofax plus some candy lovelies from Sainsbury's and the cutest mobile phone case ever. * Pinterest quote of the month, the perfect sum up of what fashion should be. * Ooh la la, the perfect mix of prints - striped pencil skirt and floral ballets. * The embellishment on my great find in H&M, jewelled butterfly's and flowers on a slinky bomber jacket. * Cute summer workwear, a mix of classic and a little touch of fashionista to complete the look. * Discovered the great homeware collection from none other than H&M, see my the pieces on my new house wish list..... * Work is so much more fun with pink accessories #legallyblonde. * Two more cute summer outfits: 1. New Look midi dress, Topshop wedges and my new favourite scarf from good old Next. 2. Dorothy Perkins White lace dress, Aldo sandals and the cutest accessory ever....the Accessorize camera bag. 


* Beautiful pages in the latest issue of Cosmo season guide. Pastel party with yummy accessories in every shade of sorbet and an amazing bag/sweater combo on the "in my wardrobe" feature. * My puuuuurfect packing partner, after a trip to the vets Willow showing she is all good and ready to continue to supervise the filing of boxes. * In honour of moving, a home themed Pinterest loves selection, for more head over to my Pinterest boards. * Creating artwork for the new house, simple striped wallpaper and a frame, now to find it a spot to hang it. * So it's finally here - moving day!!!! Love this selfie, although hubby does look a little like a floating head.


* A vintage Carrie moment for inspiration, on the train on way to find my sis a wedding outfit. 
* Fuel for what turned into a mammoth shopping trip, gotta start with Starbucks fruit toast and a skinny vanilla latte. * Always the joker my little sis modelling her choice of summer accessory in Primark.  * Finally found my bathroom colour scheme, towels from Dunelm in the perfect shade of plum purple to compliment my beautiful Mathew Williamson butterfly mirror. * Pinterest loves. 
* Discovering that flat pack furniture isn't always easy, can't believe 1 coffee table took 2 hours to build! * A day out in our new local area - indulging my husbands love for trains, a trip on the great central railway. Love the old school luggage - how a lady should travel.


* Whilst discovering my new local New Look store I stumbled upon this staircase with great wallpaper. * A New Look sale bargain, which will be great for FW14, love this burgundy colour and all the embellishment. * Celebrating Denim day at Lands End - my entry for the denim mood board competition " how you wear denim". Pinterest really is a great invention for this kind of task, and it earned me a prize! A pair of new jeans from the new jeans collection! Find your perfect pair at landsend.co.uk. * Look out for the new post coming soon on the blog - channeling your inner Carrie Bradshaw. * My AW14 Mulberry report - check it out to discover if the brand has reignited my love or do we have another dud collection on our hands. * Feeling a little Autumnal with my choice of accessories, a burgundy necklace and tartan scarf. * More Pinterest loves, think the slogan is fantastic and feel like it should be my new mantra in life and in fashion. * Sunday date to a local hay maze, not the traditional day out but good fun in the sun, except when i lost hubby and was wandering around for half an hour lost because he had the map!

So I thought the rest of the year had gone quick but I appear to have blinked and missed not only June but July too!! Oh well here's to August and all it brings - internet re-connection (YAY), a work trip and my sisters hen party!

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade