Search This Blog

Pages

My March


* Cute spring layering - ASOS basic swing dress, River Island tweed biker and Accessorize necklace. * New bangles from H&M, great for stacking up with my day to day pieces, i am such a sucker for the racks by the till point. * The best slogan T-shirt I have seen in a while, this great piece is from Next and a bargain at £16. * Loving the new Style Essentials from good old Dorothy Perkins, a great mix with something for every shape, particularly drawn to the block heel and soft trousers. * Willow's first selfie - think she looks very regal, whilst watching birds in the garden. * So happy spring has finally sprung!! * Think my obsession for Essie nail Polish is getting worse, my favourite shades so far for spring are - Lilacism, Mint candy apple and Sunday funday, all so pretty and fun.


* The first batch of Pinterest loves for March, some great transitional looks. * The great new printed pieces in my wardrobe check out my Prints post to see what pieces these are on. 
* More street style favourites, with a great range of outfits and a fabulous illustration. * My new Primark midi skirt - my attempt at spring dressing, although styled with ankle boots it was a great transitional look. * Really liking the whole collar and statement necklace trend at the moment - mixing my H&M sleeveless shirt with my faithful Accessorize necklace. * My new Topshop sandals first appearance of the year, although need to wait for it warm up a little as blue toes not a good look! * Great shopping look, M&S drop waist dress, biker jacket and tartan scarf. * The final collection of style pics for this month, really love the lime midi skirt shot, not a usual colour but styled in a really cute way, check out my Pinterest link in the right menu bar for more. * These Topshop soft brogues are a great feminine flat that look great with summer dresses, really love the ribbon laces. 


* Accessorize - another obsession! Check out my latest picks post - Accessorize. * The most amazing clutch ever, a fabulous mix of print and embellishment, sad but I am in love. * My new house is coming along nicely, nearly has a roof on, literally cannot wait till June, soooooo excited!! * My March purchases - clutch bag, Midi skirt from H&M and beautiful white lace sundress from Dorothy Perkins. * Never has this much post in 1 week. Hubby cursing my shopping and Willow loving the arrival of all these cushions, she really does love napping on a good parcel. * Printed trousers from Topshop, fabulous styling and a bargain at only £28! A great pair of trousers for the office when it gets warmer. * Forgot how much I love these cobalt platform heels - stylish and so comfortable, perfect heel height for work. * Willow's take on gardening, guarding the flower pots in the shed.

So March is over and now i am looking forward to my birthday - hoping the Easter weekend will be nice and sunny.

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade