Search This Blog

Pages

TGF Edit: ♥ Accessorize

In recent years the Accessorize brand has impressed me season after season and the SS14 range is another triumphant collection in my eyes. I used to find some items overpriced however the amount of compliments i receive when wearing an Accessorize piece make me happy to pay that little extra for such beautiful and individual styles. I love the mix of statement jewellery, playful colour/print and the quirky pieces such as the camera shaped bag below as well as the traditional items the brand is well known for. 
Below are my 6 favourite pieces:

I already own the Rio Ultimate necklace, couldn't resist this stunning pastel piece, it looks fabulous with my spring wardrobe and the animal snood is a piece that the lovely @FashionLind couldn't resist, check out how she styles it on Instagram. I need to find the sunglasses in my local store and see how they look, as i have always worn black or tortoiseshell sunnies i don't know how these will look on but excited to see and embrace a bolder style. The last piece i am in L♥VE with is a gorgeous embellished breton stripe clutch that i spotted in Look magazine last month, at £32 it is a little more than i would normally spend on a clutch but it is just so beautiful i must have it - just waiting for a tweet to tell me it is in stock!


1. Rio Ultimate necklace £22, 2. Cara camera bag £25, 3. Perspex jewel cuff £12,
4. Sara Flat top Sunglasses £10, 5. Violet open back earrings £14, 6. Neon Animal print snood £15

For these lovelies and many many more check out www.accessorize.com - enjoy.

Post a Comment

Blog Series

1 Item - 4 Ways

Home

Style Spotlight

How to Wear

Blog Archive

Follow Me ♥

Inspiration

“Playing dress-up begns at age five and never really ends.”
– Kate Spade